Aptaclub is considered to be one of the best places where we can know more about a child’s and mother’s nutrition needs. Their products and counseling are considered to be most renowned in United Kingdom.
With the help Aptaclub we interact with the mothers, to-be-mothers and healthcare professionals and provide them with all the information they might need to know about the babies and toddlers and the nutrition which they might need at each stage of their life. We also provide them counseling about how they have to take care of their nutritional needs.
Nutricia is the company which owns Aptamil products and the Aptaclub. Nutricia Early Life Nutrition with the combination of science and experience supports parents, carers and healthcare professionals over the globe. In caring for babies for over a 100 years and intense research about breast milk and early life nutrition for over 40 years it has now become a successful organization.
They strive in improving in all the aspects whether it is products for mothers, babies or toddlers or the services which it provides for the parents and healthcare professionals. They never stop their research and they always strive at providing the best products for their customers. The scientists in the organization are contributing their new scientific knowledge and discoveries in the field which makes them very successful.
Their research made them to:
- Creating nutritionally beneficial products which positively influences the short and long-term health needs for babies and toddlers.
- Contributing to the growing research that is helping in shaping the future health of the generations to come.
- Providing education and services to parents and healthcare professionals.
- Providing necessary knowledge for mothers and to-be mothers about the babies and toddlers.
Food quality and safety is the first priority which is considered in this company. Every stage of a baby life and pregnant mother’s growth is important for them so they make sure about giving the proper nutrition to fulfill their needs.
“The nutritional choices which you make today will have significant positive impact on your baby’s healthy future”
Nutricia as experts in providing this type of nutrition, it supports parents in making nutritional choices in your journey starting from pre-conception till your child reaches toodlerhood. They do a detailed research about early life nutrition and they continue to do research and innovation for the benefit of babies and their families.
The importance of nutrition for babies and toddlers is something they find it passionate about. Over the years of research it has been revealed on how important nutritional growth in early life can be. It can have a profound impact on a child’s long-term health.
Starting from the stage of your baby conceiving till your baby becomes a toddler everything nutritional is important for making after life to be healthy and prosperous. Understanding the role each nutrient plays in every stage will help you in increasing the potential of the food you and your baby eat.
Aptamil Profutura Milk:
Aptamil Profutura Milk is a product which is designed using innovative instinct and combining the babies need from mother’s and health professionals’ point of view. There are three stages in this milk like
- Aptamil Profutura First Infant Milk – It is a substitute to early stage of breast milk. It can be given for children from growth. The nutritional formulation will be complete if your baby is combination feeding or not being breastfed. This contains Docosa Hexaenoic Acid (DHA), GOS/FOS – our patented blend of Galacto & Fructo-oligosaccharides, nucleotides and long chain of polysaturated fatty acid (LCP).
- Aptamil Profutura Follow on Milk – It is suitable for 6 to 12 months and contains nutrients tailored for complementing a baby’s varied and balanced weaning diet. It contains highest levels of DHA, enriched iron, sources of calcium and vitamins A, C and D, Patented blend of GOS/FOS, essential fatty acids (ALA & LA) and a source of Iodine.
- Aptamil Profutura Growing up milk – It is suitable for 1 – 2 years which supports nutrient needs of toddlers. It contains all the nutrients as in that of previous milk which are required for a toddler growth.
Aptamil Formula Milk:
- Aptamil First Milk – If your baby completely depends on formula milk or if your combination feeding this is the first essential milk. It contains nucleotides, GOS/FOS, LCPs and DHA (Omega 3).
- Aptamil Formula On Milk – It is the milk which should be used for babies from 6 – 12 months. It contains all the nutrients as in that on the previous stages of milk along with enriched iron and vitamin A, C and D.
- Aptamil growing up milk 1 – 2 years – It is suitable for toddlers of 1 – 2 years. The toddlers might need more iron for their growth which will be highly available in this milk.
- Aptamil growing up milk 2 – 3 years – It is for toddlers of age 2 – 3 years. It contains all the nutrients which will be useful for the growth of toddlers in this stage.
Aptamil Baby Cereal:
- Aptamil Creamed Porridge – At 6 months, there is a huge milestone for kids to cross from sitting unsupported to weaning. The need for iron is important in this stage and the food provides it at the best.
- Aptamil Multigrain Porridge – This food will help toddlers who are in the stage of 7+ months. The multi grain helps in fulfilling all the needed nutrients for a baby at this stage.
- Aptamil Muesli – It’s for babies of 10+ months. It helps build your babies needs as it takes its first steps and speaks first words. It helps in building strong bones.
Aptamil Special Milk:
- Aptamil Comfort for using from birth for avoiding colic and constipation problems.
- Aptamil Lactose Free also starts from birth which will help your child’s easy digestion.
- Aptamil Pepti 1 for babies who have cow’s milk allergy.
- Aptamil Pepti 2 also for babies who have cow’s milk allergy which can be completed with weaning
- Aptamil Anti-Reflux which can be used from birth which can help in anti-reflux in babies.
Importance of breastfeeding:
The benefits of breastfeeding are both for mother and the baby which many people are not aware of. Though these Aptamil products are made of high and enriched nutrients it is very important for babies to get mothers breast milk. It is the high source of rich nutrition which is important for a baby’s essential growth. Breast milk can provide all the growth needs of a kid. It is always best to combine breast milk along with the formula milk which can help build it better for future’s needs.